Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Another Late Night Post

I'm trying to be better about posting, but I always seem to forget my password or what email I have this blog set up under. At any rate - trying to stay with it for a while.
My jewelry trunk show is coming up quickly. I leave for Indiana in just a couple of days and I am still making new pieces for the show. I hope it goes well. I am excited to see Sharon and her new place and spend some time with her!
I'm starting to feel a little better, but am by no means over whatever is wrong with my jaw. At least I am not in constant pain anymore. Just when I try to eat or drink anything is the only time it reminds me that it's still there! Whatever "it" is...
Debbie, Nicole, and Josh came over yesterday and helped me get some much overdue cleaning done. Debbie and Nicole stayed to help with some assembly of some necklaces and Debbie took the seed-beader home with her and got a lot of prep work done to help me make some cool but less expensive pieces for the show.
I'm trying some knotting with multiple strand of seed beads and really like the results so far.
Still fighting the feeling of loneliness. Heard from an old friend from 13 years ago yesterday. It got me thinking about all of the things I miss from that time in my life as well as all of the things I am glad are in the past for me.
I have the feeling that my posts may have a dark mood to them, but I am hoping that's just because of where my head is right now and that things are going to change for the better, and soon.
Not much else. It's time to say good night and try to make a commitment to continue writing.

No comments:

Post a Comment